FontMade of Caen stone with dark marble pilasters, the Font was placed in the Church in 1888.

It was sculpted by Roddes Studio of Birmingham, England.

The four panels around the bowl are beautifully carved and designed:

  • the baptism of our Saviour,
  • the baptism of the Eunuch by Philip,
  • the baptism of Cornelius, and
  • Christ blessing the little children.

The four niches separating the panels contain the figures of the four Evangelists. The oak canopy was presented and dedicated in 1922.